If you are looking to take your entertaining to the next level, you need to take one of Casa Lever’s recently launched cocktail classes . Rebecca Applebaum, the head bartender at Casa Lever, is hosting a series of four hourlong cocktail-making classes.
As for the schedule, upcoming class include
- Ingredients and garnishes
- Using fruits and herbs
- Cocktails for the fall season.
The class features food and everyone in the class gets to jump behind the bar and mix drinks.
Cocktail Class Gallery
Details on the Class at Casa Lever
Participants can opt for one or all of the sessions:
June 27, and July 11 and 18 from 5 to 6 p.m., $30 each or $100 for all four; additional series are scheduled into the fall.
Contact Casa Lever
About Casa Lever
Casa Lever is a new midtown restaurant from the family that brought you Sant Ambroeus. They feature an entire wall of original Andy Warhol’s and the architecture will set the stage for the amazing cocktails, curated wines and Italian Classics which are the epitome of Milanese spirit.
Hours of Operation:
- Breakfast: Monday to Friday – 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch: Monday to Friday – 11:45 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Dinner: Monday to Saturday – 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Breakfast: Monday to Friday – 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Our Best Stories Delivered Daily