Tuesday, February 10th:
- Jacob’s Pickles on the Upper West Side will host a Beer, Cheese & Pickle benefit for the West Side Campaign Against Hunger, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. For $50, guests will get a tasting ticket with brews from Long Island’s Barrier Brewery, available online here.
- Crown Height’s Saint Catherine continues their weekly Trivia Tuesday event, with Portland, Maine’s Allagash Brewing sponsoring all month. The event begins at 8 p.m. and is FREE (drinks not included) with winners competing for a $50 bar tab, free drinks and assorted Allagash merch like t-shirts, hoodies and limited edition bottles of Interlude.
- SingL Bar in Union Square hosts Tasting Tuesdays with Master Sommelier Roger Dagorn, where guests will explore and discuss fine, local spirits while benefiting the Regional Grains Project. During the one-hour long class, Dagorn will be pouring tasting glasses while discussing the various offerings. Snacks will also be available. Tickets are $25, available here.
Wednesday, February 11th:
- Flatiron’s Bounce Sporting Club continues their Game Night & Wine Wednesdays, with half-priced bottles of wine and $5 flatbreads all night long. Also: games like Jenga, Connect4 and more. Not to be missed.
Thursday, February 12th:
- Head to Mission Chinese for a benefit for the Rock On Foundation with Dogfish Head Craft Brewery and San Antonio Spurs Matt Bonner. Tickets run for $250 but there will be tons of food and beer. Plus: charity. The event is from 6 to 9 pm.m, and tickets are available here.
Mark your calendars: this year’s Taste of Tribeca will be held this year on Saturday, May 16th and is sure to be one of the biggest culinary events of the year.
Our Best Stories Delivered Daily