Here are some stories from around the news in the drinks world that we are following right now for September 26th, 2018. Check them out, give them a read and and let’s hopefully have some discussions on these hot topics.
Drinking in The News
- Starbucks in Milan: first Starbucks in Italy the end of Italian Coffee? – CNN Travel HERE
- Investigation finds One in Three TripAdvisor Reviews are Fake – The Sun UK HERE
- Darden CEO says Restaurants face a “War for Talent” – NRN HERE
- Coca Cola Considers Entering Marijuana Business – NBC News HERE
- “Wine & Weed” Tours Boom in California – Forbes HERE
- Dunkin Donuts Drops Donuts from its Name to Rebrand as a Beverage Led Company – CNN Money HERE
Connect with us at @thirsty on instagram and read up thirstymag.com for more on all things Drinks, Drink Makers & Drinking Destinations.
Drop us tips and story ideas at email@example.com
Join our Thirsty Industry Group on Facebook to discuss these hot topics and more, click HERE.
Our Best Stories Delivered Daily