The Governors Ball is one of our favorite events of the year and undoubtedly one of the very best music festivals in NYC. From June 1st – June 3rd on Randall’s Island, the masters at Founders Entertainment have once again put together a top notch line-up for 2018 with the killer music, food and of course, drink! This year, we are excited to pair the many cocktail, beer and wine offerings with four stages of live performances by Eminem, Jack White, Travis Scott, N.E.RD., Diplo & Mark Ronson and so many more.
No matter what you are in the mood for, you will be able to get your fix at Gov Ball. Some highlights are below.
Govenors Ball 2018
- Bluestone Lane Coffee – because you want to rock out, but first, coffee
- MatchaBar – it’s easy being green with their Matcha offerings
- John’s Juice – instagram-worthy fresh juices served Pineapples, Watermelons and Coconuts
- Juice Press – fresh juices and all natural health boosting shots
- CoCo & Co – more gramworthy offerings with Fresh Coconut wanter in branded Coconuts
- Sol Cerveza
- Miller Lite
- Blue Moon
- Leinenkugel Summer Shandy
- Arnold Palmer Spiked
- Crispin Rosé Cider
- Craft Offerings from the Ommegang Brewery, Lagunitas and Bell’s Brewery
- Don Julio Tequila – serving up classic Palomas and will have their 1942 Truck in Our Best Kept Secret
- Bacardi Rum – signature Gov Ball Punch cocktails served up in the Bacardi Bay by the Bacardi Stage
- Tito’s Vodka – Pablo Honey cocktails shaken up in their Tito’s Airstream in Our Best Kept Secret
- Aperol – it is Spritz season, so enjoy Aperol Spritzes at their cart by the Main Stage
We probably shouldn’t tell you and keep this our secret, but head over to The Freeloaders Lounge. Yup, that’s where you will find us between sets for the real action with cocktails and drinks a freely flowing. Surprise guest bartenders will be slinging drinks for the thirsty VIPs, notable names from the past include Ivy Mix, Jeff Bell, Dev Johnson, Lynette Marerro and Leo Robitschek to name a few.
For Ticket Information, Set Times, Directions and more, visit HERE.
Follow @thirsty on Instagram along all weekend for coverage from the festival.
Our Best Stories Delivered Daily