Saint Petersburg, Russia gets its first ever Cocktail week from July 5 to 11 presented by the team behind El Copitas Bar. Artem Peruk, Nikolay Kiselev and Igor Zernov have put together a promising agenda of events, educational programs, entertainment and gatherings of some of the top bar talents from Eastern Europe and beyond.
Saint Petersburg Cocktail Week Agenda
- Opening, Closing and Equator parties + 20 guest-bartenders
- More than 20 best bars of Saint-Petersburg: Flowers bar, Perfect Serve Bar, Ultramen,
Xander, Paloma Cantina, Tagliatella Caffe, Merula, Imbibe, Made in China, Social Club, Pirs 28,
Ognivo, Animals, Bilbao, Takty, Arka Bar, Union and others.
- Two day seminar room «Lectorium» with the top speakers by «5 Stars Mixology» educational
program and the school of bar craft and hospitality «Bartenders Faqtory».
- Special live bands, djs, stand-up comedies and BBQ party by Russia’s best chefs
- Nontrivial collaboration with «Podpisnyye Izdaniya» bookstore, AF Brew Taproom, movie theaters Dom Kino and Rodina
- An all-female high-speed bartending competition «Speed Rack» designed to highlight up-and-coming women in the cocktail industry and give back to those impacted by breast cancer.
- Night cruise on Neva River
- Parties in Saint Peterburg’s iconic places: from the unique space Third Place to Dom Mod (literally Fashion House) that was making the style standard of the 1960s and ’70s in the whole USSR
- Tattoo artists and Alternative Bar Awards
- Private Cocktail Film Festival
For more information, visit – spbcocktailweek.bar/English
Instagram – @SaintPetersburgCocktaiWeek / E-mail – SpbCocktailWeek@gmail.com
Our Best Stories Delivered Daily