We want to run the streets (or treadmills) with you! Join in the the Thirsty Running Club powered by Reyka Vodka and get those miles in for a chance to win a trip for two to Iceland. Bartenders across the U.S. are invited to participate in running from the starting line of October 11th through the finish by the December 20th, 2021 by 11:59PM ET. Prizes will be given away at milestones to all who are in the Running Club and the top 10 runners with the most miles logged will be entered in the final drawing for a chance at the grand prize the trip for two to Iceland. Sign up, score some sweet free running swag from Reyka Vodka delivered to you, then let’s lace up and run these streets!
Join the Thirsty Running Club – HERE
To be eligible for the grand prize, all participants will be track their running progress through Strava and share progress with the virtual Thirsty Running Club group where we can all share photos, new music, running tips, inspiration and have friendly social connection and competition throughout the Thirsty Running Club. Trevor Schneider, Reyka Vodka U.S. Ambassador, shares his eagerness for the program, “We’re super excited to be a part of the Thirsty Running club. I think what I’m most excited for is seeing the fierce competition that the bartender have as they try to win a trip to Iceland.”
How does it work?
- Participants sign up online via Facebook group and Strava app
- Score super cool Reyka Vodka swag by signing up your details HERE
- The Top 10 participants with the highest miles logged at the end of the program through December 21st will be entered for a chance to win a trip for 2 to Iceland (qualification minimum 50 miles, winner selected at random)
- To encourage people, 4 milestones prizes will be given away at 25, 50, 75 100 miles.
- Throughout the contest we will actively encourage all participants to promote the hashtag #RunReykaRun on social media
- Must be 21+ and an active bartender in the U.S. to be eligible for prizes
Please drink Reyka Vodka responsibly. Reyka Vodka, 40% Alc/Vol. (80 Proof) Distilled from grain. © 2021 William Grant & Sons. New York, NY. Takk! (That’s “Thank You” in Icelandic.)
Our Best Stories Delivered Daily