When the organizers of Governors Ball announced their brand new music festival, The Meadows, we immediately got giddy with excitement. Obviously they know how to curate an epic musical line-up, but we have to tip our hats to them for also putting together a fantastic offering of drinks at Governors Ball. The Meadows promises to be no different!
In between catching The Weeknd, J. Cole, The 1975, Kygo, Chromeo, Chance the Rapper and a little known guy named Kanye West, here are the drinks that you should be sipping at The Meadows! (hint – they are keeping it seasonal)
Also, drink responsibly people, festival days are long, so don’t go too hard, too early.
Tito’s Handmade Vodka
Vodka is always a go-to choice and who doesn’t like Tito’s.
- Tito’s Harvest – like it or not, it’s fall. So drink this mix of vodka, apple cider, vanilla ice cream soda & cinnamon stick is the jam for the chill.
- Tito’s Build Your Own Bloody Mary Bar – ’nuff said. This is especially coming into play for everyone with 2-day passes for that Sunday Funday hair of the dog.
With the weather looking to be a bit chilly and possibly a bit wet, this whiskey only section is the way to go!
- Bourbon Peach Cobbler – This mix of peach nectar, lemon juice & simple sounds as sweet as a Southern accent.
Anyone that followed our coverage of Governors Ball knows that we are obsessed with Road Soda Bar and that our rule of thumb is “Never say No to 1942”, so you will certainly find us hanging there with all the other Freeloaders drinking all the drinks on draft in the Don Julio Airstream Speakeasy.
- Manzarita – Tequila, apple juice, lemon & elderflower liqueur, cinnamon & apple slice, yup, that sounds dangerously delicious.
- 1942 – yes, we are saying it again … NEVER SAY NO! Plus there is a photobooth at the 1942 Truck.
Who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks? Pepsi-Cola recently debuted their new 1893 Ginger Cola, and it’s good. We say head to their 1893 Tasting Loung and try it with bourbon & mint – this promises to warm ya up if you get a chill in your bones.
- Electric Sky Rosé Bar – because Rosé All Day is appropriate no matter the season.
- Bud Light Beer Garden – for when low proof is in order,
Our Best Stories Delivered Daily