George Fiorini shows us how to make his Double Barrel Nanners cocktail that he made for the Thirsty Craft Bartender Series sponsored by Jack Daniel’s. Fiorini created this cocktail that features a barrel-aged Cocchi di Torino and Carpano Antica sweet vermouth, an apricot liqueur, and Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Barrel Proof with a Benedictine rinsed glass. The cocktail is garnished with a poached peach that is sprinkled with pepper with help from one of the chefs at Savoy Taproom.
Double Barrel Nanners Cocktail Recipe
- 2 oz of Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Barrel Proof
- 0.5 oz Barrel-aged Cocchi di Torino and Carpano Antica sweet vermouth
- 0.5 oz Marille Apricot Liqueur
- Rinse glass with Benedictine
- Garnish with Poached Peach Sprinkled with pepper.
Add all of the ingredients into a mixing glass and stir the ingredients and then pour into a coupe glass that has been rinsed with Benedictine and then garnish the cocktail with a poached peach that is sprinkled with pepper.
Savoy Taproom Detail
301 Lark St, Albany, NY 12210
Our Best Stories Delivered Daily