Spend a Saturday with a sommelier at Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House? Wine not!
The Midtown meat mecca is hosting a weekly, one hour wine class led by NYC top sommeliers, where guests will learn about a variety of really grape (!) topics while enjoying light bites with each pour.
Calendar of Events:
- Sept 24th: Spain – The Classics vs. The Trailblazers
- Oct 1st: Chablis is Chardonnay??
- Oct 8th: Pinot, Pinot, Pinot!
- Oct 15th: What Red Wine Should I Have With Fish?
- Oct 22nd: Pizza and Wine? Yes Please!
- Oct 29th: Champagne with Steak?
When: Every Saturday from 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Cost: $40.00 per class (includes a complimentary glass of wine immediately following the class)
1221 Avenue of the Americas, 212-575-5129, www.delfriscos.com
Our Best Stories Delivered Daily